On My Book Shelf

I have a tendency to buy books in stacks, whether shopping in a brick-and-mortar store or online. I can't eat just one potato chip; I can't buy just one book. I love spreading them all out around me, looking at the covers, reading the front flap, stacking them and rearranging them, anticipating starting each one. This week the results of my latest shopping spree arrived and it felt like Christmas. Now they are lovingly stacked on my night table, waiting for me to finish the last book (Executive Privilege by Phillip Margolin) on my winter reading list The books I'm looking forward to reading as spring slowly --ever so slowly!-- arrives are:

The Associate by John Grisham
Animals Make Us Human by Temple Grandin
How We Decide by Jonah Lehrer
An Irish Country Doctor by Patrick Taylor
From the Heart: Seven Rules to Live By by Robin Roberts
Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great E-Book Experiment: Results

By Any Other Name